Please get in touch if you would like to receive a copy.
- Arlind Reuter, Jennifer Liddle, Thomas Scharf. 2020. Digitalising the Age-Friendly City: Insights from Participatory Action Research. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 17(21):8281. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17218281
- Arlind Reuter, Jennifer Liddle. 2020. The Later Life Audio and Radio Co- operative: considering radio as a technology to promote citizen dialogue in later life. In DSAI ’20: 9th International Conference on Software Development and Technologies for Enhancing Accessibility and Fighting Info Exclusion, December 02–04, 2020, virtual. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 8 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3439231.3439237
- Arlind Reuter, Thomas Scharf, and Jan Smeddinck. 2020. Content Creation in Later Life: Reconsidering Older Adults’ Digital Participation and Inclusion. Proceedings of the ACM Human- Computer Interaction 4, CSCW3, Article 257 (December 2020), 23 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3434166
- Arlind Reuter, Tom Bartindale, Kellie Morrissey, Thomas Scharf, Jennifer Liddle. 2019. Older Voices: Supporting Community Radio Production for Civic Participation in Later Life. In CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems Proceedings (CHI 2019), May 4–9, 2019, Glasgow, Scotland Uk. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 13 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3290605.3300664
- Struzek, D., Cerna, K., Paluch, R., Bittenbinder, S., Müller, C., Reuter, A., … & Vines, J. (2021, May). Designing for New Forms of Vulnerability: Exploring transformation and empowerment in times of COVID-19. In Extended Abstracts of the 2021 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 1-5).
2021: Co-organiser „Designing for new forms of vulnerability“ at CHI 2021 (Computer-Human Interaction)
2020: AgeSexTech workshop participant at DIS 2020
(Designing interactive systems)
2019: HCI and Ageing – beyond Accessibility participant at CHI 2019
2018: Understanding diversity in HCI Ageing research participant CHI 2018